Report Damage

Anyone wishing to contact the Town Council whether it be to report a defective street light, ask a question or simply to register a comment please complete the form below. 

All submissions are greatly appreciated and will be answered as quickly as possible.

Your observations are very useful and the Town Council will endeavour to rectify any problems as quickly as possible.

Please note when reporting a street light or other fixed item, could you please give the location and any numbers located on the lamp post or other structure.

If you have a query about any of the following please contact Shropshire Council Customer Contact Centre on 0345 6789000 or email '' - Council Tax, Highways, Registrars Office, Licencing, Bus Passes/Blue Badges, Housing, Benefits, Refuse Collection, Planning, Environment Officer (wasp nests etc), Dog Warden

Address, postcode or description
Your Contact Details
Optional - If you have an image of your problem, it may help us.
Files must be less than 10 MB.
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png.